- Press the home button.
- Select your language, you are free to have it in any language you like but we IT people may need you to translate it to English should we ever need to help you. These instructions assume you select English.
- Select United Kingdom.
- The next step should be to log into WiFi, if you are on campus then use eduroam (do not use setup-wifi, it will ruin everything), otherwise any internet connection will do. The below instructions assume you are using eduroam:
- Select eduroam
- Enter your LSU email address, usually of the form firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your LSU password, the same as when you log into a PC.
- Press join.
- After a few seconds a pop-up will appear asking you to trust a certificate. Check that the certificate comes from lboro-SUSVAMBIT-CA or lboro-SUSVPERVIEW-CA before pressing Trust.
- It can take a few minutes for eduroam to connect. During this time a pop up may say that eduroam doesn't have internet.
- Click next in the top right corner of the screen.
- It will take a few seconds to connect to Apple services and activate the iPad.
- Enable location services.
- A screen should pop up saying LOUGHBOROUGH STUDENTS ACTIVITIES LLP will automatically configure your ipad. Click next in the top right hand corner.
- Input your username (LSU email address) and password (same one as for logging into a computer or email account).
- Click next in the top right hand corner.
- It will install our configuration, it can take a few minutes.
- Finally, press Get Started.