The steps below assume you have the relevant permissions to access the mailbox you want to add to your Outlook profile. If you are not sure whether this is the case or not, or you would like to request access, please get in touch with IT Support. Please note you may need your manager to authorise access.
- Click File, Account Settings, and then pick Account Settings… from the drop-down menu.
- Select your email account if it isn't already, and click Change.
- Make sure Use Cached Exchange Mode is NOT ticked then click More Settings… in the next window.
- Switch to the Advanced tab, and click Add…
- Enter the name of the mailbox you wish to add, and click OK. Click OK on the next window, then click Next, Finish and finally Close on the Account Settings window. Your mailbox will now appear in the sidebar.