Normally your Union email account will be setup automatically, but if you are greeted with the following screen when you open Outlook, follow the steps in the guide to get access to your mailbox.
- Click Next, select Yes, and click Next again.
- Pick Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click Next.
- Select Microsoft Exchange or compatible service, and click Next.
- Enter the server details as they are below, and your user name in the User Name box. Click Check Name to confirm the details. The server address and user name will become underlined if the details were correct. Click Next.
- You should see the following window confirming that the account has been added successfully. Click Finish to continue loading Outlook.